The MECU Visa Platinum Cash Back Card Gives You 1% Back. With No Restrictions.
Some credit cards offer you cash back — but at a price. First, you must achieve preset spending tiers to get your full 1% back. Or you need to shop at specified merchants. Others even require you to open additional accounts.
Not so with MECU. Our Visa Platinum Cash Back Card lets you earn 1% cash back on all purchases you make with it — with no restrictions whatsoever.* And, of course, it comes with all the conveniences and special benefits of one of the world’s most renowned credit cards.
The MECU Visa Platinum Cash Back Card features:
- No annual fee
- No limit on the amount of cash back you can earn
- Introductory 0% APR for six months on purchases and balance transfers†
- After the introductory period, a rate as low as 10.24% variable APR†
- Zero liability from fraud with the MECU Total Protection Guarantee
- Rebate automatically credited to your MECU savings account annually
So why not carry the card that helps you make the most of every purchase? For more information on all our competitive-rate MECU Visa cards, click here.
It's easy to apply. Or call 877.270.6392, then select options 3, 1, 2.
Get your money’s worth and more with every purchase. And with no strings attached. With the MECU Visa Platinum Cash Back Card.
* Cardholders will earn a 1% cash reward for every $1 in net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) made on their MECU Visa Platinum Cash Back Card, rounded to the nearest one cent ($.01). The following purchases/transactions do not earn cash rewards: cash advances, balance transfers and account fees. All MECU credit cards are subject to credit qualification.
† Introductory 0% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) applies for the first six months from the issuance of the card to new purchases and balance transfers. After that, your APR will be 10.24%, 11.24%, 13.24%, 14.24% or 19.24%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Introductory APR not available to existing MECU Visa cardholders.
Back to News & Events