Join the MECU team and help us fulfill our mission.
At MECU, we provide opportunities for career growth in an environment that fosters individual respect and team participation.
We offer our employees ongoing training and growth opportunities including advanced education on the industry’s latest financial products, services and technological advancements.
Our goal is to constantly enhance the quality of service for all MECU members by providing an exceptional variety of financial offerings, along with unsurpassed personal service that produces the highest level of MECU member satisfaction.
We’re committed to helping members get ahead financially.
MECU is an independent credit union chartered in 1939 under Illinois state laws. It offers tremendous financial strength and security — backed by nearly $900 million in assets. Today, we proudly serve the diverse financial needs of nearly 39,000 members living around the country.
Membership in MECU is open to —
- Employees, contractors, members and retirees of the following organizations:
• Cambium Networks
• ConnectVETS (requires a $15 donation)*
• Motorola Mobility
• Motorola Solutions
• NewNet Communication Technologies
• Nokia Networks
• Property Specialists, Inc.
• SAC Wireless
• Twisted Pair Solutions
• Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Employees, contractors, members and retirees of the previously listed organizations’ subsidiaries, joint venture companies, as well as the successors of those companies.
- Employees, contractors, members and retirees of other firms having business relationships with the previously listed companies.
- Anyone related to current MECU members by blood or marriage, including foster, adopted and step family members. Same-sex and domestic partners are also eligible for membership.
MECU is a credit union chartered under Illinois state laws, and currently serves people living throughout the U.S.
* ConnectVETS is a Chicago-based nonprofit that connects veterans with employment opportunities in the private sector. You may join ConnectVETS with a one-time, tax-deductible $15 donation to support their cause and to be eligible for membership in MECU.
And what about you? Tell us about yourself.
If you’re looking for opportunities for professional career growth in an environment that fosters individual respect and team participation, we’d like to hear from you.
Current Job Openings
Click here to check our open positions.