With MECU’s mobile banking, you can access your account through your mobile phone three different ways:
- Via our mobile application — download the application from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Via the Internet — for phones that feature Internet access. You can also download the MECU shortcut for BlackBerry phones from the MECU mobile site.
- Via texting — for any text-capable phone, you can check your account balances and your last three transactions. Register for text banking here.
Enjoy ultimate convenience with MECU’s free mobile banking.
Imagine managing your money virtually wherever and whenever you want. Simply launch mobile banking and instantly get up to date with your MECU accounts (the only accounts not available via MECU mobile banking are student loans):
- Checking (personal and business)
- Savings (holiday, vacation, IRA, business, HSAs)
- Loans (personal and business)
- Credit card
Like having your credit union with you 24/7, you can use the MECU mobile banking to:
- Check account balances
- Make transfers
- Pay bills
- Review recent activity
As always, MECU is totally committed to making your life easier — in this case, by putting the best of banking in the palm of your hand.
Download App or Shortcut
For Android-powered smart phones, download MECU’s free application from the Google Play Store by searching “MECU Banking.”
For iPhones, download MECU’s free application from the App Store by searching “MECU Banking.”
For BlackBerry smart phones, download MECU’s free shortcut from your BlackBerry device.
iPhone™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Android™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions